50% off Individual Registration: LifeTime Gran Fondo CA, Part of The Amgen Tour of California
Review and Product Highlights
Set in the heart of wine country and farm country, surrounded by redwood forests, rivers, lakes and the ocean, The Lifetime Gran Fondo California is set to kickoff as an official Gran Fondo ride of the Amgen Tour of California! The party begins and ends in the very unique atmosphere of Cloverleaf Ranch in Santa Rosa, California.
There is a lot planned for this years event, including spectacular courses, vineyard pit stops, great food, FREE beer and wine, a barn party with entertainment, Team Categories, and the chance to take home a sought after custom Gran Fondo Head Badge... Your very own bike bling, to show you are one of the few to have conquered the Challenge Legs within the cutoff time.
The Life Time Gran Fondo California has a category for everybody. For those who have never before entered a bicycle tour or challenge ride there is the 25K Family & Friends ride or the 50K for cyclists looking for a mid distance Fondo. Riders looking for a challenge as an individual or with their club/team, there is the 100K ride, which includes timed 'challenge legs' and individual and team awards.
These routes wind through the beautiful countryside of Sonoma County, taking place on portions of the Amgen Tour of California Pro course just a day before the tour starts!
- Receive your unique coupon code from GearBuzz
- Click HERE and select that you want to register for "Me"
- Select the race that you purchased on GearBuzz
- Enter your personal information
- Enter the coupon code you received from GearBuzz where it says "Discount Code"
- Continue registration process
You can contact us here
- Official Gran Fondo of the Amgen Tour of California
- Acts as the prelude to Sunday's Stage 1 Start
- 25K, 50K and 100K distances through Sonoma County wine country with official sag stops at estate wineries and vineyard locations.
- Hosted by Women's Olympic Development Team, Exergy Twenty12 Pro Cycling and 4-Time US National Champion Rahsaan Bahati
- Presented by Pabst Blue Ribbon (free beer)
- Live Concert and Massive Finish Line Festival with food, drinks, sponsor products
Custom Site Content
As the world's largest endurance sports platform, Competitor Group brings its audience the very best in premium content and world-class events, across running cycling and triathlon. GearBuzz is a new program from Competitor to deliver editorial reviews highlighting great products, with the opportunity to purchase at an exclusive discount, every week.
With the same commitment that we put into operating events like the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series and publications like Competitor Magazine, we’ll seek out the best products and partners to help you achieve your endurance goals.
How It Works
Get the Review Each week we review great products and offer them to you as a deeply discounted deal. Sign up to get priority email alerts.
Buy the Deal Buy the deal with a few clicks. We'll email you an online voucher with redemption instructions.
Share the Deal Email the deal to your friends or share on Facebook.