50% off Black Lapierre Sensium Carbon Framesets
Review and Product Highlights
Lapierre road bikes are designed in France with the help of the Francaise des Jeux professional team and offer the latest technologies as well as the best weight / performance / price ratio. Reducing bike weight has always been Lapierre's goal during their development process. The carbon frames are manufactured with high-quality, pre-prepared, and unidirectional fibers. Designed with High Modulus (HM) fibers, making for a stiffer and lighter frame and improving overall performance and responsiveness. These carbon fibers have the best density / performance ratio that exists, which allows Lapierre to obtain the lightest frames possible.
The Sensium frame model benefits from technology trickle-down from the French company's top-end Xelius model.While the Xelius is a full-on super-stiff race bike, the Sensium has been designed with comfort as well as performance in mind, and is appealing to competitive and casual riders alike.
The monocoque front end is made of unidirectional high-modulus carbon fibre, with tapered head and seat tubes, a curved top tube and oversize bottom bracket area continuing the stiff-but-light theme. Internal cable routing keeps things looking clean. Other specifications and features include unidirectional HM carbon fiber monocoque front triangle and tube-to-tube rear triangle.
This deal is good only through our friends at www.texascyclesport.com
- Receive your unique Voucher Code from GearBuzz
- Submit your Order Online HERE, enter this unique GearBuzz Voucher Code in the Promotion Code Box (located in the Recalculation Area) after adding to the Cart.
- Prices will Automatically be Adjusted to reflect the Promotion Code after Clicking the Apply Button.
- The balance on the product will show $0.00
- Continue the checkout process.
You can contact us here
- No returns unless product is damaged
- A $39.99 flat rate shipping charge will apply during checkout paid to Texascyclesport (dimensions are 41 in. X 8 in. X 27 in. plus $1,000 insurance)
- Good only at www.texascyclesport.com
- New Customers must create a new account before purchasing the product.
- Promo codes expire 4/15/2012.
Custom Site Content
As the world's largest endurance sports platform, Competitor Group brings its audience the very best in premium content and world-class events, across running cycling and triathlon. GearBuzz is a new program from Competitor to deliver editorial reviews highlighting great products, with the opportunity to purchase at an exclusive discount, every week.
With the same commitment that we put into operating events like the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series and publications like Competitor Magazine, we’ll seek out the best products and partners to help you achieve your endurance goals.
How It Works
Get the Review Each week we review great products and offer them to you as a deeply discounted deal. Sign up to get priority email alerts.
Buy the Deal Buy the deal with a few clicks. We'll email you an online voucher with redemption instructions.
Share the Deal Email the deal to your friends or share on Facebook.